28 November 2006

Thievery

I stole this from Momma Loves, a fellow NaBloPoMo writer. I'll write more later, but for now, here's this. (I love surveys, by the way.)

1. 3 Things that scare me: Drowning, Spiders, the Astros when they wait until the last few innings to score

2. 3 People who make me laugh: Demetri Martin, Zach Galifianakis, and The Boyfriend

3. 3 Things I love: A tasty meal, crossword puzzles, beards

4. 3 Things I hate: The Redskins (they don't even get a link), strong smells, having to work

5. 3 Things I don’t understand: Timid drivers, the universe, any math

6. 3 Things on my desk: Today's crossword puzzle, my cell phone, a bowl of mixed paint (green and black). Yeah, I work for the state.

7. 3 Things I’m doing right now: Filling out this wonderful meme, smelling paint, thinking about this weekend

8. 3 Things I want to do before I die: Travel A LOT, live in London, learn how to kick ass at riding a bike

9. 3 Things I can do: Mail merge in Word, put Ikea things together, sleep with damp hair

10. 3 Things I can’t do: Tread water, pop my neck, buy things I want

11. 3 Things I think you should listen to: Other languages, your mother (that's a good answer, Momma Loves mentioned that one), Whiskeytown

12. 3 Things you should never listen to: Bill O'Reilly (he doesn't get a link either), George W. Bush, today's country music (Nashville Pop, yuck)

13.3 things I would like to learn: To tread water, library science, how to produce an album

14. 3 Favorite foods: Chinese, Italian, Junk

15. 3 Beverages I drink regularly: Water, Coke, Milk

16. 3 Shows I watched as a kid: Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, Sesame Street, Bugs Bunny

17. 3 People I’m tagging (to do this meme): Rebecca, Marci, Casey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll teach you to tread water. While wearing a football helmet, even!

Anonymous said...

OK, I did it!

fringes said...

I hate the Redskins, too! Were we separated at birth?