26 February 2007

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

Does anyone else listen to this band? I'm loving their new album right now. Especially "Satan Said Dance," which you can hear by going here.

A caution: if you don't like weird voices and electronic music, please don't listen to the song. You will not enjoy it. And you will be angry with me for wasting your time. And I really like you and want you to stick around.

My pity party has dulled a bit in severity, only because I just got an email from a friend who I haven't seen in, almost 2 years? Say it ain't so! She found me through the wonders of the internet, and hopefully I will see her soon. I should really reply to her email instead of just talking about it on the web.

UPDATE: The link to my Myspace page no longer has the song mentioned above. Now it's got Peter Bjorn and John. Also a band I'm in love with at the moment.

2 comments:

fringes said...

Yes, reply! Well, did you? How exciting...

ihearttheastros said...

I did! And it is!