11 September 2006

ACL mothas!

I'm posting this entry mainly for my friend Marci who can't seem to remember that I'll be rocking my booty off this week at the festival whose babies I'd like to have. I realize that sentence went a little far, but I don't care. I'm psyched.

Austin City Limits is this weekend, and I will be there. Every day. Until my limbs can no longer move and my ears can no longer hear. I will probably be blowing weird things out of my nose for a week afterwards, if the last two years are any indication. Again, too far. Sorry.

Please go here if you are interested (or want to tell me which bands to see for you): ACL Festival.

I realize this was full entry was full of gloating. To make sure I don't seem like I'm totally self-centered, I'll give you this as well, courtesy of Cute Overload:

No comments: