11 August 2006

Sports Night



If you love (or even like) sports and/or TV, you owe it to yourself to watch this show. I saw it for a while when it was new on ABC, and then I religiously watched the reruns on Comedy Central at midnight. Now I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy the DVD.

If you're cynical as a means of existence (like the boyfriend can be sometimes), you might find the show a little cheesy at times. You might think the stories are a little trite, or predictable. But I still maintain that as long as predictable stories are well told and well acted, they'll always be worth your while. Always. Transamerica was pretty predictable, but it was still a good movie. (Coincidentally, same female star.)

Do yourself a favor and rent this show. Or add it to your Netflix queue. If you hate it, I'm sorry. If you love it, let's discuss.

No comments: