16 August 2006

No Joke

This is a true story. I finished my lunch today and opened one of my drawers to put my extra napkins away. I discovered that I had some bite size chocolate treats left from the Office Depot thingy about a month ago(that's another story altogether), so I decided to eat them before they got too old. These treats consisted of a)tiny bite-sized Snickers, b)tiny bite-sized 3 Musketeers, and c)small Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate.

I kid you not, after eating those I am in a much better mood. I'm not depressed about my job; I'm seriously thinking of applying for some classes (something I've been putting off for a while); I'm excited about the prospect of cooler weather in a few months (tell me I'm crazy now). Chocolate is amazing.

Now let's just hope I don't want to kill someone when I inevitably come down from my small chocolate high.

No comments: